Saturday, October 3, 2009

ONE WEEK!

One final week of recovery and taper and it will be show time! Man I can't believe in just one week 2000 athletes will enter the Pacific to write the story of the 2009 Ironman World Championship!
Yesterday I had my best ocean swim ever. The small stupid mental blocks are well in my past! I can't wait to get back in where the water is warm, clear, and lined with race buoys! My legs are feeling better and better each day. After a few hours on the bike I dropped him off at the beauty parlor to get all primped and ready to go!
Besides that it's just contrast bath:



Acupuncture:


Massage:
no pic of that ;)

Stretch:



and pack up the machine:

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes! I promise they will play a BIG part in my race day performance!!!

2 comments:

jameson said...

good luck!

Colleen Walseth said...

have a great day saturday!! we will be cheering from home!! yahhoohhhooo!! xoxo