Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pics now, Crit report...tomorrow

So I promised a follow-up post with pics and the deets on the scary 8 turn, blink and you'll miss it crit race.I'll deliver on one of the two...because my bed is calling my name.  But here are a few pics from the time trial:
Me- kits matches my ride perfectly!  That's worth a few bonus points, right?!?!?!
Vince and Kam- Solid!

















Pete setting up for domination, and Wattie chasing.
Kurt killing it on his new(est) ride. 
and Heather pretty much kicking everyone's ass!
Then, there's day 2.   I am already excited to race with these girls again soon. How soon?!?!? That tis the question.
I spent most of the day hovering around the front, but trying to keep my tall self out of the wind!
I'm in there, hiding ;-)
just waiting to pounce on every hill.
There you have it- day one and two in pictures. and here's a quick glimpse of the fun that presented itself on Day 3. Ahhhhhh ya baby!