Friday, January 8, 2010

My new January

I grew up enjoying January's that resembled this:
That's still my home, sweet home. But a week ago I left for a different kind of beauty. One where I could get out of this (although if you have to workout surrounded by 4 walls, this isn't a bad selection):

and enjoy a little of this:

and this:
During yesterdays cruise around the county I couldn't help but to smile when I saw this! Little kids on their way to school. But instead of mom driving them, there is a car-0-van of kids on bikes. As I rode by I said good job to the gang and complimented their hot rides!
What makes a home a home? I guess they say home is where the heart is! You can take a girl out of the Midwest, but you can never take the Midwest out of a girl. I'm happy both of those things are true!

Cheers.

No comments: