Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heart

In order to survive in the the Hawaiian heat, you need heart! I know it will be tough to relive the exact feeling I enjoyed while running the Queen K last year. Although I had a few blunders on the swim and bike, I ran on heart! Yes it hurt, but I can honestly say I loved every mile of the run last year (especially the last two!). In the weeks leading up to the big day I've thought about rekindling that passion and excitement I had as a Kona virgin last year.
I just watched the finish video clip from my finish last year.
http://ironman.com/events/ironman/worldchampionship/?show=tracker&rid=172&year=2008
Oh man!!! That did it! The feeling is there. The excitement is building! In 12 days my bike will be racked and ready to roll!

1 comment:

Charisa said...

YEAH!!! We are so close - it's going to be awesome!!! Use that heart and you'll do great :)