Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A new morning


Oh, no, don't worry! It was not a new morning filled with ironman training. The countdown is now at 4 days. Once it starts, there is no looking back. So I'm still enjoying this time for what its worth.
This morning brought about a new found love for a new found breakfast recipe. The truth of the matter is I can't get enough of breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day BY FAR! Oh wait, does dessert count? Nah, I think I still enjoy breakfast more. So much so that I usually eat breakfast three times before I can move on to lunch.
I have to thank Katheryn for sharing her routine breakfast with me while I was in San Fran. This concoction rocks! Take the ingredients pictured above, throw them in a bowl and enjoy: Greek yogurt (more protein than regular. But I add a little vanilla yogurt or honey for sweetness), FROZEN blueberries (this is the key. It freezes the yogurt and makes it so yummy. So I guess it makes "frozen yogurt." hmmmmm maybe that's why I love it), Kashi's Go Lean cereal, and raw almonds.

LOVE IT! Thanks Kathryn for sharing. Yum, Yum.

1 comment:

Terrish B said...

YUMMO!! Thanks for sharing the goodies recipe:-)