Sunday, July 12, 2009

The fun has just begun

A few months after starting the blog I finally learned how to track the viewing data. Otherwise unless everyone left comments I may have wondered if anyone was checking out the site, and might have stopped posting. But in the last month+ I have been following the number of clicks the site gets, and wanted to say Thank You for reading. I just hit 1000views.

The blog has added a new/fun dimension to the everyday training and racing. I am sure things will start getting interesting over the next few months. After all....only 14 weeks until Ironman Hawaii! Yowsers!!!!!!! But first up: Vineman70.3 next weekend. I'm still not running, but hope things will come together fine next weekend. I'd rather play it safe and be healthy when IM training "officially starts!" When it comes to injuries I'm not always the smartest athlete out there....but I'm trying!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND READING ABOUT MY TRIATHLON JOURNEYS!

1 comment:

allyson said...

Just found your blog, love reading it. Didnt know about checking viewers either, how do you do it?