Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a Brooks Christmas


Alright, I'd be lying if I said yesterday and today have been "good days." Energy has been down, and life's stresses have ramped up a notch (or five)! I did thankfully have a fun tempo run this morning and really liked Terry's swim workout today. Just when I thought it might be warm-down time 5x200's at base and base -5 came our way.
The afternoon was not better than the morning, but then there was a knock at the door. UPS....boxes....a shipment from Brooks. I quickly opened the boxes, took everything out and started trying it all on. Love it, love it, yup it fits perfect, love it, yay the pants are long enough, love it, love it! Ever since I was turned on to Brooks shoes by the boys at Movin' Shoes it's all I wear! and feel like I go through them like t.p. (see last post about stress fractures...I therefore never put more than 250 or 300 miles in a shoe). Defiance2 are my fav! But I'm contemplating trying their racing flats this season...
Chilling here in the Viva flare pants and Viva support tank. I needed something to make me smile today, and thanks to Brooks I got it =)

No comments: